Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Monday, September 13, 2004

Here's what happened...

Her name is Susan Baker. She lives in Atlanta. She was married for 18 years and has two sons. We met in Wet Willie's last night.We went out for dinner tonight. We both had a wonderful time. We seem to have alot in common. She laughs at my jokes and I laugh at hers. She was awsome.

I think we may become an item. I haven't been this happy in a long time.

Thanks, Big Guy.

Oh, yeah...

Hubba-hubba, y'all!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Redneck Diva here -

Go Sam, Go Sam! It's your birthday! Okay, I really don't know when your birthday is, but it's what everyone says when they're doing a pathetic rendition of the "Cabbage Patch" and cheering on a friend. Consider yourself cheered, Sam!! Congrats! Keep us posted.

11:05 AM  
Blogger david said...

Very happy for you, Sam -- hope you & the lovely lady do indeed become "an item." Give her my regards, and tell her that I'm cheering for you both!

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home