Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Friday, September 24, 2004

Checkin' in on you

Hey there. I can't stay on as I have to get ready for, umm, Djing tonight. I haven't heard a word from you in awhile. I thought I might have ticked you off because I'm happy about things now. Interesting. I guess folks read about you when things go to crap and don't when things are going well. I'm not calling anyone fair weather here, but traffic has been quiet for a few days. I dunno. Maybe it's me. Well, if you're here this weekend, it'll be great to see you. I understand if you want to read somebody else who's got the gout or something. I'll still be here, though.

See you tomorrow?

1 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

Actually, I would prefer not to read about someone with gout, but that's just me.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home