Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

AND WEEE'RE BAAACK!

Jet lag after only flying for an hour, but had a MAJOR delay due to bad weather in Savannah into Atlanta. Stupid weather. I'm home now. I just changed into comphy clothes and my new slippers. Hubba-hubba...

How the hell did "hubba-hubba" get started?

Anyways, here's a few things I learned from Dragon*Con...

Hobbits are fat, lazy creatures with mullets and should be kissing Peter Jackson's hairy butt. The fans however are doing it a bit too much now that the movie magilla is over.

You can always find a bootleg video of ANYTHING at a con. Trust me, just ask.

You don't have to be a size 3 to wear that Princess Jasmine dress from "Aladin". But, it sure as hell will help, lady.

Never trust a man dressed as a Stormtrooper/Boba Fett/Hobbit/Jedi-on-crack/pirate/wizard/Posion Ivy.

If the network cancelled the show the first time because it sucked, doesn't mean for the star of the show should start a letter writing campaign. So stop bothering Fox, "AlienNation"'s Gary Graham.

Speaking of D list actors...Mark Goddard of "Lost In Space...Calling Mr. Goddard. This is the Sixties. We were over in 1969. We were done with you in '68. Now, get a real job like Lyle Waggoner.

However George Lowe, the voice of "Space Ghost Coast To Coast" was the nicest if not funniest guy there. His Q & A panel was a hoot. Spittakes, dirty jokes, hatin' on AOL, and playing game show announcer...

George: Ok, when I point to you, just repeate what I told you to piss off the panel next door. (As announcer.) Now, it's time to play America's favorite game...
Audience(Loud as Hell): HEY, THAT'S NOT YOUR FINGER!!


As George would have put it, a completly Dadaequse time the whole weekend. And now, it's over. I have my memories and pitures. I'll have the pics up soon. The memories, as well as visions of fat women in belly barring leather blouses, will be with me forever.

Ok, nappy time. 'Night.

Oh...I never did get to meet Warren Ellis. The filthy writer. He plans...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home