Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

What Would Chris Walken Do Today?

Did the big drink today. It's called NuLYTELY and it blows. It comes in four flavors: Original, Crap, Crap and Crap. I got Crap. Mixed it with Crystal Lite for a better taste, per the doctor's intructions. I hate Crystal Lite, so I also cut it Tang. Gotta love Tang. Drnak four liters of it. Lost 20 liters and counting. I go tomorrow for the...Well, you know. So, vote online for your favorite Last Comic Standing and don't forget to add your comments about the best and worst rock bands of the 20th century. We'll take a look at it in a later post. As for me, I gotta go to bed. Miss ya.

2 Comments:

Blogger Monkey said...

Yikes Sam - I had to go read up on it at www.NuLYTELY.com just to see what is is - why do they even bother pretending to make "flavors" when it comes to such stuff - it never works - they all taste like crap - by golly just CALL it crap and be done with it! :-)

Hang in there cowboy!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Pandora said...

Here's a big surprise, Sam...I voted for John Heffron to be the Last Comic Standing! I bet that was a surprise, huh! And mark my words, he WILL BE the Last Comic Standing!!!! :-)

My husband had to do the drink thing when he had some tests done a couple of years ago. Not fun.

I'm sending some positive energy waves your way...CATCH THEM!

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home