Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Stress Release

Well, I found out why I felt so tired and worn out. It seems as though I wound up gaining 15 kilos, which is like 30 pounds or something like that of fluid, which has messed up my dialysis big time. I wound up going again today, which means I've been going back to back to back since Tuesday. I wound up actualy having one of the worst days I've ever had. I was vomiting, woozy, and nearly passed out as they tried to pull some of the fluid off me. If it wasn't for the fact that I'm too scrappy, it could have been worse. I'm just glad that I'm going away soon during Labor Day weekend. I found out what hotel I'll be at. I'll check in on Saturday, which is normally a clinic day and I could check into one in Atlanta, but the folks here say I'll be ok. I just don't want to be overloaded again. Other than that, how was your day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home