Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Sunday, August 29, 2004

New Look 3.0

Ok, I was having problems with the last template I had for the page, therefore I changed it yet again. I found this online and it looked so good and no onje was really using it, so I swiped it. Now read carefully, as there are instructions to this thing.

As you notice, you don't see anything that says post comments. Ok, so when I got this thing, I figured it would have a link to comments here. Instead, you'll have to click the date of the post and go from there. Remember, be kind. I'm fragile.

Next, you notice that my ugly mug isn't the first thing you see on the page. Look, I started this to meet chicks. It ain't worked in over a year, so what's the point of keeping up up? Either you're married or you've already dated me. Maybe next time I'll put up a photo of David Cassidy instead.

I also have a spot for links and stuff. As soon as I can figure out how to add them in, you can send me a link and I can add it in.

HOWEVER...
I am only going to try this for a week. I'm doing this for the reader for easier viewing. But, I'm also doing this for myself. If I don't like what I see after that, then I switching back. I hope it all works out, 'cause I really don't want to have to do this again. I have a headache.

3 Comments:

Blogger david said...

Nice template, Sam! Very smooth.

7:37 PM  
Blogger ESP said...

I do like the template.. I linked to a page using it a while back, because the anim at the top is so groovy. It's definitely easier to read than the old one, but it could still use some better margins on the sides.

Anyway, hope you're feeling better FRICK IT Friday..

10:33 PM  
Blogger Pandora said...

YES!

I love the new look! By the way, if you choose to use a photo of David Cassidy make sure you use one from the 70's (when he was hot) not a recent one where he is old like the rest of us! :-)

This post made me laugh! Thanks, Sam!

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home