Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Saturday, August 28, 2004

A little Ring a Ding Ding


I had been promising Dave over at Better Living Thru Blogging that I'd send him this picture. He had been reminising on the Rat Pack (or, more properly, The Summit) a few days ago and how he missed those guys. I feel the same tey where the hippest of hip. The cast of "Ocean's 11" (soon 12) may try as hard as they might, but they can't beat the original. So Dave, I hope you don't mind but I'd like to share this with everyone. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger david said...

Good stuff, Sam! And you're right -- the "Summit" was the true name. I'm impressed -- not too many people nowadays know that! You probably know about Bogie, too!

Thanks, Sam.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home