Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Friday, August 27, 2004

Frick It!

It's 5:33 a.m.. I just got home after watching my lovely ex-girlfriend Monette get arrested on a D.U.I. and giving a minor booze. I forgot what they call that. Anyway, I tried to tell Mo to let me drive her home, but she didn't want to hear it. She's too damn subborn. So, you know what? I said "FRICK IT". If that's what she wants to do, then fine. I'm too tired for this crap. Thus, she's in the pokey, either crying or sleeping it off or both. WHOOOPETY-DOO.

Ladies and gentlemen, have you ever had one of those days when you just throw up your hands and say "Frick It"? It's fun, it's clean but somewhat smutty, and folks are saying it now all the time. To paraphrase the guy who played Booger when he was talking to Tom Cruise, "Sometimes you gotta say Frick It". I'm tired of being the nice guy, Earth. I'm tired of noone listening when I say something. I'm tired of the frickin' fact that the only way I can keep up with my friends is unless I'm drinking with them. Well, that changes TODAY. I am going to have a COME TO JESUS MEETING with Mo when she gets home. I have been thru so much drama in one night, that I can't deal with it anymore. So, Just Say "Frick It". Baby, you are SO on your own.

Gotta love the power of the blog when you can get a rant off like that.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home