Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Friday, August 20, 2004

Bitz n' Pieces

I've just seen "Road To Redemption" for the first time and I thought it was a wonderful film. Now I'm going to buy the graphic novel. You should, too.

SEIZE HIM!!!!
I keep hearing it sword and sandal flicks and I've always wanted to say that.

I knew a girl named Jane Thurber. She was 20 years old and had a great laugh. She died last night from smoke inhalation from a fire next door to her while she slept. We wern't great pals, she was a friend of a friend. I hate knowing when anyone dies. But, I knew she was a good kid. Bless you, Jane.

Have I mentioned before I love the taste of a cold, lemon slush during the summer? I'm on fluid restritcion and can't drink much at all. But, once in awhile...

Here's the trailer for "Batman Begins" . Let me know what you think.

I am possibly soon to become Sam Johnson, L.L.C. .I've been talking to lawyers about getting the transfer fund up and running soon. I never thought it would ever get this far, but it's finally coming together. Stay tuned for more details.

There's even more "Last Standing Comic" controversy coming thru the cracks, acording to Ain't It Cool.

Did you guys ever get started on that New Reader Campaign? You know what? Hold off on that til we start the fund rasing. That's when we'll need 'em.

I've been jonesin' for a Monkey Movie Idea. Since he's been busy this week, I got one. The Mask Of Chicken Head. The heartwarming story of a man, working as a mascot for KFC in a hen costume, is robbed at point blank range from a deranged ex member of PETA. Our hero then takes revenge on the crime and others as he fights for the rights of the scared and others in his chicken suit. The climax is incredible as Chicken Head and the villian face off in a chicken processing plant. Starring Jeff Goldblum and Nick Cage as Chicken Head. Rated PG 13 for just no reason whatsoever.

Come back, Monkey! I don't know how to do this!!!! I suck at parodies!!!!!!

Osama's cook has been arrested. Why is someone even cooking for the bastard?!

I saw the trailer for "Beyond The Sea", based on Bobby Darin's life starring Kevin Spacey. I cannot wait to see this film. I'm a huge fan of both men, and this should be A GREAT TREAT.

New movie that sucks since "Catwoman" : "Alien Vs. Predator". Of course, "Catwomnan" is still up there.

The Olympics have been cool this time around. I saw Paul Hamm (pronounced "Humm) do things I have never seen before on the parellel bars. Of course, let's not even mention the cheerleaders for beach volleyball.

How do you like your banana pudding? Baked with a merange on top, or just with bananas, wafers and Jello instant pudding in a bowl and left overnight? If you chose the second, then you are my friend.

I think Heidi McDonald's The Pulse is a great new blog. Yes, women do read comics. They still won't date guys who still read them, however.

I'm still going to DragonCon in Atlanta on the 3rd to the 6th of September. If You are in the area, not a frickin' weirdo and want to meet up, drop me an email. Other thsn that, leave your cmments below and I'll see ya next week!

For Jane...She had a great laugh.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not really "Anonymous" but since I'm not on the great and famous Blogger, I just have to post comments this way. *sigh* Sucks to be me today. Anyway, Sam, I have just enjoyed the heck out of reading your blog today and have successfully managed to use up half of the kids' naptime doing it. You can check out mine as well, even though I'm not as cool as you and I'm not on Blogger, lol. http://redneck-diva.tripod.com//blog Keep it up, I've bookmarked you!

The Diva

2:03 PM  
Blogger Ed Cunard said...

Sam-

Heidi's blog is THE BEAT, not THE PULSE.

As I just typed that, the connection between the two site names finally hit me like a stack of Sonny and Cher records.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

O.k. dude. I screwed up. Hopefully folks will still go there. I had forgotten it's not on Pulse anymore.

So, as the guy who did it, I'll now deny it and blame it all on too much suger.

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home