Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

ARRRRRRRRRGH!

Dammit.

I sat up until 6:30 a.m. working on the template for this stupd thing and what do I get? A frickin' headache. Mind you it looked great by mixing the old template's background with the template from 3.0 . It wound up looking that way completly by accident. Please remember that after a year that I STILL HAVE NO FRICKIN' CLUE ABOUT WHAT I'M DOIN'! I am tired of fighting this so we got this whole new page that looks like it could have been used for The Mike Douglas Show's page. I mean, what does it frickin' take to get a template that works here?

So there. This is it, swear to God. I can't even make a decent pound cake. Did you expect me to have flash cartoons and a streaming front page? You're lucky the thing's in English and not Farsi.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pandora said...

And I thought I was the only one who doesn't have a clue when it comes to messing with my template. :-) Sure, I would love to have one of those neat ones but I don't have the guts to try and put it on my blog. At least you were brave enough to try something new.

Don't forget, LCS tonight! (I have no clue what time it is on!)

7:29 PM  
Blogger Pandora said...

Hi, me again.

BTW, where's the picture of David Cassidy?

7:30 PM  
Blogger david said...

Ah, how comforting - the good ole template that I've grown to love!

Don't worry Sam -- this one looks just fine, and the Comments link is simple to find!

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home