Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Update To The Last Frickin' Update

I'm not going to Six Flags again. As it turns out, the date I was supposed to go with has to work that day due the the fact that her replacement busted his leg and can't work. Please excuse me whilst I scream in anger.

DIE MONSTER, DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!! I blame my ex wife on this, too.

Nonetheless, I shall be going to Six Flags. I don't care what it takes. I have tried for the longest just to get out of town for at least half a day for four years. It truly has been no luck whatsoever. I think you understand that when you wanna go, you wanna go. So, imagine if there's a hurdle EVERY FRICKIN' TIME YOU TRY TO LEAVE. All I want to do is just have some kind of fun. Please God, just let me go on vacation just this once. I just wanna ride a roller coaster, that's all.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home