Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Strange Things Are Happening

I want to tell you guys some good news. Great news. But, I can't. Not just yet. It has nothing to do with a transplant, but it is something I have been wanting for a very long time. The only reason I can't say anything yet is I don't want to jinx it. It's so hard for me right now, but I've got to keep my big yap shut. I can say that today is the first day of the rest of my life as I set up the transplant fund, which I think will happen with Wacovia. The Old Pop Shop will change soon to a Tally Board as we they to get to our goal. As always, please keep watching this page for further updates. For the other thing, if this works out, you may never hear the end of it. That's all I gotta say about that.

Oh, yeah...And, I'm goin' to DragonCon. WHOO HOO!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger david said...

(sending positive vibes towards Sam!)

1:55 PM  
Blogger Monkey said...

Pending great news is GREAT!!!!
Bring it on Sam!!!!

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home