Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

More on THE LIST!

Ok, so I take it a few folks are upset with me saying that Scooby shouldn't be on the list. The way I did the list was look at my favorites and then the popularity of the show. Basiclly, Scoob should be in the top five. Now, if I had to schedule Saturday Mornings, it would be completely different from the list. Shows would run from 7am til 2pm (remember those days?) and would be chock full of classic fun. Here we go...

7am-Davey and Goliath
7:30-Mighty Mouse
8am-Bugs Bunny/Roadrunner Show (Uncut!)
9am-scooby doo (ahem)
9:30-The Jetsons
10am-The Wheel Of Superfriends. One week we show The Wonder Twins, the next week it's The Legion Of Doom. It's all too much.
10:30am- Space Ghost/Birdman Action Hour. Old school carrtoon violeence the way you love it. 
11am-Frankenstein Jr and The Impossibles . It was just plain old goofy fun. 
11:30am- Spiderman. The 60's version. Did whatever  spider could.
12pm-Underdog.The only time Wally Cox had Testicular Fortitude.
12:30pm-Rocky and Bullwinkle.  Yes, it's dated.  Yes, it's old. But, it's one of the funniest shows that ever hit television, live or animated.
1pm. The CBS Childrens Film Festival. You didn't expect Kukla, Fran and Ollie now, didja?

I had to redo the whole list over again when I couldn't get it to load earlier today, so I had to start over. But there you go. Now talk about it in the comments.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone named David hates Davey and Goliath. Do you know how many times people have said to me 'Hey Davey'.

What about the Harlem Globetrotter's from the 60's. That was a cool show. I also actually watched He-Man and the Masters of the Universe in college.

My wife loves the Smurfs.

Dave Hewitt - and don't you dare call me Davey.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Pandora said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home