Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I've Been Busy This Week...So Sue Me.

Here's what happened...
Worked at Wet WIllie's on Friday,
Dialyisis, then a pool party on Saturday,
House warming party at a freind's house on Sunday,
Found out I can't get any BANK ACCOUNT, EVEN MY TRANSPLANT FUND DUE TO MY EVIL EX WIFE on Monday (DIE MONSTER, DIE!)
Did dialysis today and leaving in a few to see if I can get some help getting this fund done,
Going to Six Flags in Atlanta tomorrow tto blow off some steam.

So, how you doin'?
Update : Not going to Six Flags 'til Thursday.  But I am going. When I see that old dancing guy, I'll pimp slap him for you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

Where's the ex? Let me fix her.

*rolls up sleeves*

5:19 PM  
Blogger Monkey said...

You're a busy, busy man - that's great - keeps a man out of trouble to stay busy.

I'm doing great.

Talk at 'cha later friend.

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home