Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Thursday, July 15, 2004

It's My Life

I'm typing this from my new laptop in the living room. It's actually kind of cool to work wireless and go where you need to, within range of course, and go online. I'm pretty happy about it. As soon as I can netowrk my computers together, life will be good. 
 
So, today I feel blah. I have to get some folks together and work on ideas for fund raisers. It feels anticlimatic now since I told everyone what was going on with me. Now, I gotta sit down with everyone and start from scratch telling everyone that NOW I'm on the list. I hope I can come up with good ideas this time around. I also hope I can make some money from this for a transplant. Just watch. I'm gonna wind up with a dunking booth. Wait...I know alot folks who don't like me anyway. There's a grand right there. 

1 Comments:

Blogger Monkey said...

Yeah! Congrats on the new laptop!!!

I think things are starting to look up for Sam!

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home