Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Monday, July 05, 2004

I Want Patton Oswalt's Gig

Hi, gang. I hope you had a great Fourth Of July. Mine was ok, I guess. Went to a cookout surrounded by folks I don't know. Got hit on by married women. Almost used my Pimp Hand on a couple of rednecks. Wow, it was swell. 'Ahem'.

Anyway, it's back to normal. I've decided I want a new job. I want to be one of the panelist on VH1's Best Week Ever. I know I could pull that gig off with a breeze. So, I'm putting some posts on their blog so they can notice me. I got great puchlines, I'm hip and and better looking than Chuck Nice. I've got a few comments there but check out this and this. You just watch, boy. I'm gonna be a smart ass soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home