Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Thursday, July 08, 2004

HERE IT IS!!!!!!!


Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the news I was telling you about yesterday and am happy to share with you now. I have just purchased this lovely Magnavox portable DVD player you see before you. It has a 7" LCD wide screen which is good for watching films in Cinemascope. The sound isn't too bad. I bought a farily cheap set of headphones to go with it, but the sound was fine from them. None the less, I'm happy to have made the purchase since I can now go to dialysis and not have to hear ANY judge shows, soap operas or anything from the Discovery Channel. Yes, this was the news I was talking about yesterday. It's nothing really earth shattering, but I wasn't sure I'd be able to get it. I am happy, though. At last, I get enjoy something out of all this crap called my life. Even if it's just a DVD player.I told you I was a simple guy. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

Hey, that's kind of cool--being able to carry it around with you for purposes like that. Then again, I have a laptop computer with a DVD drive that stays plugged into the wall because the cost of a new battery would be more than the current value of the computer itself...but, whaddayagonnado?

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home